Looking for a way of budgeting a project?
This is probably the most ask question we get from both new and existing clients .
Without seeing your project or fully understanding your brief we are still able to offer you some guidance rather than saying “how long is a piece of string? “
To answer your question we need to know :-
1. Size of the customer element of your business (square meters is preferred)
2. Capacity of your business (Number of covers)
3. Type of business (Bar, Cafe , Restaurant, Night Club, Shisha Lounge , Hotel)
4. What quality of experience do your customers demand ( Economy, Club Class, Business, 1st class)
5. A similar business bench mark ( eg “We need to be similar to Costa Coffee”)
6. What are the state of the toilets? (Non existent , Poor , OK , No work required)
7. Kitchen – Do you need new ? What is your menu?
8. Air conditioning ? Old , Need New etc..
9. Sound System & FX Lighting
10. Do you asbestos in the building ?
11. Do you have an outside area that needs work ? If yes how big is it
12. Whats your time frame ?
13. Is your building listed or in a conservation Area
Economy £350 / sqm
Club Class £600 / Sqm
1st Class £2000/ Sqm
CAUTION – If budgeting a project is too much – you are sometimes better to walk away from a project and look for a smaller site, or get investors or additional finance.
Call us for FREE and speak to an expert with 30 years experience in creating Hospitality Projects. Tel + 44 (0)7976 246825